The Law Office of Chris Clark, PLLC is focused on helping businesses grow while protecting their legal interests and assets. Whether you’re launching a new business, seeking legal protection for your intellectual property, creating contracts to document your important relationships with business partners, or are just seeking counsel to help identify areas of potential legal vulnerability in your business – we’re here to help. For most of our practice areas, we offer fixed fee pricing for certain services to help our clients better define and manage their legal budgets. The following are specific areas of law that we practice:
- Business Law – Business law includes the legal organization of a new business, legal solicitation and acceptance of investment into a new or existing business, acquisition or sale of a business, and advice and strategy for a wide range of other legal challenges for new and established businesses.
- Trademark Law – Protecting your brand is critical for your business’s success, and trademark law is an important part of that process. We help choose/identify, search, clear and register words and logos that identify your business.
- Contract Law – Every important business relationship should be properly documented. We negotiate, draft, review, revise, interpret and help enforce contracts between your business and its vendors, customers, strategic partners, or anyone else.
- Entertainment Law – We have unique expertise representing and protecting the interests of artists, musicians, publishers, record labels, radio stations, television and movie studios, television and radio networks, and others working in the entertainment industry.
- Gaming Law – The gambling industry is highly regulated both in the US and around the world. We have unique experience with online gaming regulations and assisting our clients in successfully navigating them.
- Copyright Law – We evaluate, protect and help enforce the rights of creators.
- Asset Protection Planning – We establish structures that help high net worth individuals by protecting wealth and other valuable assets from future creditors.
- Open Innovation/Crowdsourcing – We have worked with many of the world’s most well-known companies on harnessing the power of crowdsourcing without exposing their businesses to unnecessary risk.
- Mediation/Arbitration – We can assist in resolution of business disputes by using mediation or arbitration, which are usually much smarter, quicker, more effective and more affordable options than fighting in court.
Click the above links to learn more about each specific area of law that we practice. If you have any questions about any of them, or you would like to set up a consultation to discuss a specific legal situation, please contact us today.