Meet Attorney Chris Clark
Attorney Chris Clark spent years working in numerous roles within the entertainment industry prior to launching his legal career, and has always been drawn to creativity and innovation. Through his work in radio, music performance, audio engineering and at a successful record label, he developed a passion for the space where business, law and creativity overlap. Through his legal practice, Chris now channels this passion into helping all types of businesses with their legal needs.
Chris Clark’s years of experience practicing business law have given him the opportunity to work on a vast range of business and intellectual property matters.
- Radford University – Bachelor of Music in 1996
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Juris Doctorate in 2001
Groups & Associations
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of North Carolina
- Member of Mecklenburg County, NC Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the International Association of Gaming Advisors
- Member of the Offshore Gaming Association
- Former Chair of the North Carolina Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division Arts, Entertainment and Sports Law Committee
- Former Member of the Executive Council of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Sports and Entertainment Law Section
- North Carolina Superior Court Certified Mediator
- Better Business Bureau Certified Arbitrator